1.22.2008

AJHarbison.com is LIVE!

I'm sure that most of my readers are on my email list, and will have already seen the email by the time they read this post; but if not, here's a news flash for ya--my brand-new website is online! It has all the old features of my Geocities website that you know and love, like the lyrics to your favorite songs, album info and my photo gallery. But it looks much cooler, and has a whole bunch of new stuff like information on my art, theatrical and film music and updated links. Check it out:

www.ajharbison.com

And, something I didn't tell my email list: On the Bio page, scroll down to the bottom and move your mouse two lines below the "back to top" link. You should roll over a hidden link which will take you to an Alternate Bio page which is more fun than the bio I have posted. Enjoy!

There's still a link to my Guestbook on the "Links" page, so please leave me a comment and let me know what you think. And check back often for news and updates!

P.S. If you're not on my email list, and you would like to be, shoot me an email at ajharbison@gmail.com and I'll take care of that. I promise not to give your email to anyone else or spam you, and I won't send you updates too often.

P.P.S. You'll notice (or not) that although the title of my sidebar link to "AJ Harbison Music" has stayed the same, the address it links to has changed to my new site. And while I was doing that, I thought I'd update my "Blogs" links--and so I have. I took off several who haven't posted recently, and added Tom's and Rymac's blogs. If you haven't yet, check 'em out!

1 comment:

Carolyn Burns Bass said...

Hey, AJ. I'm going to hop on over to your new website now and definitely click into that alternate bio. I love that idea. I want one.