5.24.2006

An Equation for Finals Week

30 minute parking + 0 enforcement = AJ gets to drive to school every day of finals week

Yeah, so... Monday I was in a 30 minute spot for 45 minutes, then later in the day a 30 minute spot for more than an hour. Last night I was in a 30 minute spot for 3 hours, and today a 30 minute spot for 2 hours. So I've spent almost 5 hours parked illegitimately. And no tickets. None at all.

And by the way, in response to my brother's wry comment on my last post: YES, it was a ROCK-AWESOME paper. Not the best I've ever written, but definitely a good one. I learned a lot in the writing of it, and it's very well put-together in a logical and clear manner.

So there. :p

P.S. Just ran across this awesome quote from Mark Twain: "...people think it is the noise which fighting cats make that is so aggravating, but it ain't so; it is the sickening grammar that they use."

3 comments:

Darth_Harbison said...

Hey, you shouldn't be complaining at my "wry comment," you should be thankful that there's someone who still comments.

So THERE.

Congrats on breakin' da law successfully . . . I'm sure mother would be proud . . .

(And that Mark Twain quote is so you . . .)

Anonymous said...

A little long for my taste but I liked it.

Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»